Burgundy & Military Green

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I think the title also speaks for itself. I have been obsessed with these two colors in the beginning of fall.

I have also bought shoes that go great with the trending colors.


They are perfect! *swoon*
I have noticed that usually during fall I have gone in a more Boho laid back style. Which is most likely because it's more browns, oranges, yellows, reds which to me is more relaxing. 

I have two outfits today! They both show my favorite colors which have been this military olive green and deep burgundy lately. Can't stop wearing both these items because of how perfectly they go with my boots for one and that they describe fall perfectly as well.

Enjoy!
Xoxo,
Malori



                          Outfit #1:
                       Dress- H&M// Vest- Charlotte Russe// Shoes- American Eagle// Jewelry- Tillys


                        Outfit #2:
                      Shirt- H&M// Skirt- Kohls// Shoes- Target// Jewlrey- Forever 21, Tillys




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan