Fall Favorites

Friday, October 7, 2016

Hey all!

It's been awhile hasn't it! Sorry about that! I was getting accommodated to my new job and a new school and living in an apartment. I love Tucson so far and I miss my Kansas friends terribly but I have seen tons of kids from my high school on campus and it has been nice to catch up. And even make some new friends.


It has been about a month since my last post but I promise to make up for it! I am in love with this outfit. And plan to post a ton of fall outfits this month. You know it's my favorite season. I just needed it to cool out so I wasn't sweating buckets when taking photos. And it is finally cooling out! Plus I am going to Kansas on Thursday for a wedding so I will be taking photos of what I will be wearing on that trip plus my dress from this plus size boutique I ordered from and I can't wait to tell you more about that company!

Anyway back to this outfit. I have never really loved yellow. I am too pale. BUT this mustard yellow blouse is gorgeous. On any skin tone. I love the florals on it and it is just perfect for fall. I paired it with this skater skirt from Torrid and some laced up sandals. I I didn't want much to any jewelry but couldn't help putting my maroon hat in the mix! Overall this is my favorite fall outfit and I will let you know if I ever get tired of it because so far I am not.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori





Shirt- Torrid// Skirt- Torrid// Sandals- Wet Seal// Hat- Rue 21

12 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan