Joggers Review

Friday, August 1, 2014

Hey all!

Can you believe it's already back to school season? Crazy huh!

I bought these Joggers from Forever 21 Online and I actually really like them. They are super comfortable and I didn't think they would look good on me but I do like them. It's just the matter of styling them in many ways. I thought I would only be able to wear them with crop tops but nope. Surprisingly they are very versatile. I can wear them with a shirt tucked in or a crop top and for shoes I could wear some heels, flats or even sandals.

Overall I really like them so I'll have to buy some in black soon! I think they're still selling so click here  if you want to purchase!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Forever 21+// Joggers- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target// 
Purse- Target// Necklace- Forever 21// Bracelet- Tilly's// Earrings- Buckle



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan