Valentine's: Fancy & Casual

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentines: Fancy
Hey all!

Sorry I haven't posted all week I promise to do a few this week to make up for it! I just had a muscle spasm in my back. But I am all better now thank goodness because it was scary. I hope you guys are having a great weekend! Mine was a three day which was much needed after this back injury.


I wanted to do a two different outfits because to me there are only two types of valentines days. The lazy, I am going to eat all the chocolate and watch chick flicks with my girls, type of day. Or the lets get dressed up and go to the club or dinner with my boyfriend/husband/girlfriends!

So I will do this post and also a second one about a gift guide on what women REALLY want on V-Day.








Here is a valentines day outfit if you're going out with your boyfriend or a singles night with your girlfriends! I love that the Dress is completely different and fun and will hit you in the perfect spots. The jacket if perfect to layer with and if its cold then it is a plus. For jewelry I would keep it simple with nude, light pink, white, gold, etc. Light colors to make the dress stand out!


Valentine's: Casual

Here is a casual look for those of you who are staying in on V-Day! Make some popcorn, wear your favorite sweat pants and soft tee, snuggle up to your fav teddy and pop in a rom-com movie that will make you feel all the feels!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
Malori





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan