Brown and Studs

Friday, May 31, 2013

So I finally got around to do this post! I will try to find a better place and camera to take pictures with because these weren't the best photos... but I still love this outfit and that is the whole point!

My inspiration for this outfit comes from Pinterest (shocker there) and it was a pin from awhile ago that I recently fell in love with again! When I found this shirt at H & M I totally wasn't going to buy it. But since I did I'am SO glad I didn't pass it up. I now have a very versatile shirt that can be dressed up or dressed down! Plus it has studs!!!! 

So enjoy this outfit and I'll post more later in the week! 

Malori xoxox






Shirt- H & M// Shorts- Forever 21// Shoes- Target// Jewelry- Charming Charlie, Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan