Start of Something New

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Very first post! I'm so excited to start this Blog this summer because the only thing I really love is Fashion.

 And some may say that when you are a certain size you can't always wear certain clothes or even be stylish at all.

WRONG.

 I completely disagree. You can still dress adorable and  feel good about yourself even when you aren't a size 00.

Dressing up not only makes me feel better about myself but my friends and family notice my happiness and are happy for me. I hope that maybe my blog can help others see that you are beautiful inside and out and don't need to worry about what you look like to not dress to success everyday.

This Blog is going to be about my life and what I wear or how I style myself to make me feel good on the outside and inside! I might also post a little about my life along the way ;).

Can't wait to get started with outfit posts tomorrow!

Malori xoxox

p.s. Might do makeup tutorials or hair tutorials but write in comments what you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan