My Go-To Outfit

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So I finally made it home! Yay!! I was really sad to leave my cousin's but happy to be back in my own bed. And man oh man was it humid in Texas. I have no clue how people can go outside and enjoy the day without  having a mini fan in their back pocket.

Then again I live in Arizona and have a pool I swim in during the 114 summer heat.

Anyways this is a post about my favorite clothes/jewelry. I am wearing one of my all time favorite shirt because its black, so I can wear it with almost everything, and its just comfortable. I'm also wearing my cameo studded shorts that I LOVE. I have already had an outfit post about it too so you know I love them (expect them in the future too). 

Also I am wearing my cameo headband with this bow on top. It's sooooooo stinking cute and goes with my shorts perfectly!

Enjoy my pictures!

Malori xoxo


I'm not angry in this photo I was just tired from the flight.

Shirt- H & M// Shorts- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target (not shown in picture)// Headband- Urban Outfitters//
Earrings- PacSun


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan