What I Pack

Thursday, June 6, 2013


So this week I am going to Texas for my cousin's graduation! I' am so proud of him and can't wait to see the rest of my family. Unfortunately I am sick so it's kinda poor timing to catch a cold right before I leave... So I will be posting an outfit post no matter what while I am in Texas.

This post is about how I personally pack when I am going on a trip from tops, shorts, makeup, carry on bag, etc.. If you have questions on some of the clothes or other items and where I got them then comment!

Enjoy!


First I put all the clothes and everything that's going to be in my suit case on my bed.


Left-Right: Hairspray, Makeup brushes, Makeup, Jewelry,  Toiletries, Shampoo/Conditioner




This is my carry on bag (Target) and what I put in it. Love my Bali Mango/Malibu Heat spray!


Then I put all my shorts at the bottom of my suitcase.



I put my shirts on top of the shorts I would wear with them. (It's easier to just  grab form the bottom of the bag)



Finally I put my bags/hairbrushes/hairspray/etc.. in last.
The clothes I pack are usually basic's. I only brought 2 nice shirts in case we go out to eat at night but most of my shirts are all brown, black, and grey. Neutral so I can add color with a statement necklace or floral/printed shorts. I am also bringing 2 sandals (brown/black).

For my makeup I bring my Naked palette by Urban Decay because it is just everyday looks. Then for jewelry I am bringing 2 statement color necklaces and the rest are long necklaces for an everyday on-the-go look.


This is what I bring on my trip and how I pack!

Malori xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan