First Day Of Spring

Friday, March 20, 2015

Hey all!

Hope you are all having a wonderful spring break! If you follow me on instagram you may have noticed I have finally come out of my cave and started posting again :). But in case you haven't been following me (GO DO IT NOW @malorisclark) here are my photos of the plane ride!





The first two photos are the Rocky Mountains, and then the Colorado River. Definitley made up for my fear of heights and flying. Then The third photo is me just chilin with my tickets.

Overall it was a nice relaxing spring break full of lounging outside and being with my family. 

Now today is the first day of SPRING!!!! Whose excited! I know I am because I am tired of snow and am ready to see some flowers bloom. This necklace was really a steal for $5 at Walmart. And I normally don't buy products there besides makeup and food but this necklace is awesome. You should definitely check out their $10 necklaces.

Enjoy my first day of spring outfit!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Forever 21+// Pants- Target// Sandals- Target//
Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Necklace- Walmart







1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan