Floral Scallops

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hey all!

Spring is finally upon us and it is just lovely here is Kansas. 60s in the morning and 80s in the afternoon with a great breeze! Perfect to sit outside of my dorm and do some homework and listen to some great tunes.


I found this lovely skirt at Target and it just screamed "buy me you need me and I have flowers and scallops."

I love it paired with this top. This outfit is just a fun and flirty for the spring time. I chose small accents of jewelry because I want the skirt to be the focus. A small pendant necklace and neutrals but a colored purse to pop out those pinks in the skirt,

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Tank- Forever 21+// Skirt- Target// Wedges- Target//
Clutch- DSW// Necklace- Torrid// Bracelet- Target






1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan