End Of A Chapter

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so grateful for the amazing women I call my mom and everything she has done for me. She is such a selfless and caring person and I strive to be like her when I am a mom. I love you mom and I hope you have a great day! One day isn't enough to celebrate you. It also happen's to be my dad's birthday so I have to give him a shout out as well. Dad thank you for coming out to my concert last week and listening to my endless chatter. You are goofy and get on my nerves but I love you all the same.


So this past week was definitely a busy one. I had my last college choir concert on Tuesday. And my mom and dad came out for it which was truly special. Then on Saturday I graduated from my Community College. Although I didn't walk it was still very bitter sweet moment to see all of my friends walk across the stage. Some of them I won't see again but others will join me at K-State in the fall!

Here is a springy outfit you can wear to an interview, dinner, a semi nice event, etc. I really enjoy all the color and brightness it brings.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Old Navy// Kimono- Wet Seal+// Skirt- Forever 21+//
Necklace- Rue 21// Wedges- Francescas//




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan