Florals & Neutrals

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Our school's production of Midsummer Nights Dream is all weekend and tomorrow is the last show. All the cast and crew have worked so hard on this show and they did such a great job! Also I know that Prom has been going on the past few weekend and the next few so I hope everyone is safe and has a wonderful time! I saw a few friends go to prom recently and you all look beautiful.


It's funny that it is spring finally but I still wear a sweatshirt to class or at night. And I only have 3 weeks left of school and I will go back home to Arizona and it's back to shorts and tank tops. I don't know about you guys but I am ready for the summer and swimming and long days and long drives.

I hope you like this outfit because I love how very bright everything is and neutral colors with some floral and pops of color!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Charlotte Russe+// Jeans- Charlotte Russe+// Booties- Rue 21//
Necklace- Rue 21// Hat- Forever 21//

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan