Summer Fashion Trends of 2017

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Summer Fashion Trends of 2017


1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9// 10//
Hey all!

I'm sorry about the small absense! I have had a few things come up and then immediately started a new job that I love and just wanted to focus on for a bit. But I am back for summer and am excited about some fun outfits and projects I have planned!

My 4 year blog anniversary is coming up this month and I have a big giveaway planned! I will be posting about it in a week with all the details and starting the giveaway. I'm really excited and can't believe its already been 4 years and I just want to give back to all of you who have followed along.

Today I wanted to talk about my favorite summer trends right now because even though it's only May I already have so many that I am loving and are on my wishlist.

1// I love the denim skirt coming back in fashion right now. Especially because now it flares out as an a-line skirt and I love that new style.

2// These blue reflective cat eye sunglasses are gorgeous and fun for summer. There is a pair at my work I have been looking at and just might have to buy.

3// I still love the bell sleeves. This chambray/gingham shirts combines two of my favorite things and it's so light for the hot summer.

6// Cold shoulder tops or even ones that have the little ties at the end of the sleeves are also one of my favorite trends right now. This one is such a fun bright color perfect for summer!

4//7// I am in love with the chunky heel that has any type of embroidery on the heel. It's classy and I love that it's coming back in style for spring/summer season. Especially on jeans or chambray. These wedges are quite literally everywhere. They are classic with any blouse top and white jeans.

8// These jeans are so fun and different instead of a classic cuff it is threaded and distressed and at first, I didn't care for it but now I really love it and I think it brings something different.

5//9// I absolutely have to buy a pom pom earrings and some beaded ones. They are so fun and colorful for any outfit if you want to spruce it up.

10// I have been seeing this or a pom pom clutch everywhere lately. And I have to get some type of summer clutch to use when I go to brunch with my girls or out with some friends in the afternoon!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan