Blush & Rose Gold Sunnies

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hey all!

 I hope you are having a great weekend! I went home and visited my family and only have 2 weeks and 2 finals left with school. I can't wait to be done and be on summer break working my new job. It has been a rough semester, to say the least, and I am very thankful for the support system I have gained!


Now, this outfit is inspired by one of my California trip outfits. I had a different top on but I really like this one from Rue 21. I am wearing my favorite black jeans. I wear them all the time and I don't care how hot it is. I also am wearing my favorite bracelet from Boho Betty! They are doing 40% off this weekend and you could get my bracelet or one in a different color or they have many other collections! Click this link here and then use the code SUPER40 to save money.

I have to mention these gorgeous rose gold and blush sunnies. My friend (credit to her) bought them first and I love them to death. I got them from this site called JoJo Direct. They have a lot of things but their sunglasses are gorgeous. I do not have a code from them but I recommend signing up with an email will save you some money!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Rue 21+// Jeans- Rue 21+// Bracelet- Boho Betty//
Booties- Old Navy// Earrings- Francesca's// Sunnie's- JoJo's

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan