Thankful For...

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had such an amazing time with family and it was incredibly too short. My boyfriend came to visit my family and I and we had a great time. He met some of my best friends we saw Moana and it was SO GOOD. I loved it so much I had to get the soundtrack and the Pentatonix Christmas album as well. My family and I already finished decorating our house with the christmas tree and lights and decor around the whole house.


Then my sister, boyfriend, best friend, and I all went Black Friday shopping.  I finished my Christmas shopping and we got Dutch Bros which I have never had it before. We then went to this retro breakfast place and it was such good food and I actually ran into an old friend while we were out. Then a few days later I went and saw Hacksaw Ridge with one of my other friends and it made me soooo emotional it was so good but we needed something funny after something so heartbreaking so we went back to her house to watch Bad Moms. Finally I went with my boyfriend to his family's house and they made homemade tamales. They were all really nice people and I had a great time. I had a great time all break and enjoyed the time with family and friends.

This outfit is so comfortable. I love the neutrals and how my hat just pops out and makes the whole outfit. I love this skirt and it is just so comfortable and soft. I had to add in my scarf with the hat so it would make everything flow. Finally having a few bracelets, add my cliche Starbucks cup, and fringe booties. If you're wondering what my favorite drink is at the moment it is the Caramel Brulee Late. TRY IT!

I hope you enjoyed this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Old Navy// Skirts- Lovesick// Scarf- Brinabox//
Hat- Rue 21// Booties- Rue 21// Bracelets- gift, Boutique, gift

22 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan