Festival Wear

Friday, June 27, 2014

Hey all! 

Thought I would talk about some festival and Coachella things that have been super popular to wear. I have been wanting to post about an outfit but I didn't own anything that really was popular. Now I do! I finally got some of my items from Wet Seal I am going to review and post about in the next few days. I love this shirt from Wet Seal. It is super flowy and breezy for the summer heat when you're out ALL day and hot. It also happens to be floral and cropped and lets face it that has been a must for festivals. Fringe has also been super popular all year round and my tan fringe kimono was perfect to put on over this floral shirt. Next I decided on my gold sandals and minimal jewelry. Except for this studded mint bracelet I have matched my shirt so what the heck! 

Overall I think this is something perfect to wear for the summer heat and hipster enough for everyone but not pushing it. 

Hope you enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori












Shirt- Wet Seal// Shorts- Old Navy// Shoes- Target// Kimono- Boutique in California// Bracelet- Forever 21// Necklace- Pacsun// Purse- Target

15 comments:

  1. anonymous Dolabuy Celine see this page go browse around this website address

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan