New Years Eve Glam

Friday, December 30, 2016

Hey all!

So this post is pretty exciting for me because I have always wanted to get dressed up and go with friends to go out and watch the ball drop or have a small party or gathering and just all look super nice.


I love dressing up for any kind of function and I finally got a sparkly sequin dress for this occasion. I am absolutely in love with it from Fashion to Figure. I have gotten a New Years dress from them before and I loved it so much so this year I wanted to see what they had that was sparkly. Because I live somewhere hot I preferably like wearing something short and breathable and then some heels and gold jewelry. Very minimalist and comfy because I like to move around and dance.

This dress is honestly perfect. The sequin design is exactly what I was looking for. I love long sleeve dresses but its hard to wear them all year so this dresses long sleeve mesh material is a breathable dream. All in all I love this outfit for a fun glam New Years look. What are you doing and what are your plans! I would love to know. Make sure you have a fun and safe night and welcome this fresh start.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Dress- Fashion to Figure// Earrings- Charming Charlie// 
Necklace- Shoes n' Such Boutique// Bracelets- Torrid//
Shoes- Chinese Laundry via DSW// Purse- DSW

4 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan