First Day Of Work

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hey all!

Today I start my first day at a new job. I actually have 2 jobs this summer. One at my old job in Glendale and then my other is in Scottsdale. If you couldn't tell I don't mind driving a little to work because they are both a 15 min and 25 min drive.


But I am totally excited to be someplace different and see a different look on retail. I decided to dress like I would if my whole outfit was from the store. But I don't have a ton from this store so I basically just threw something together that screamed hipster, boho, grunge, etc. And I ended up really liking it!

After work I am grabbing dinner with Rachel and we are having movie night!!! I miss her so we're having a girls night with a movie. Not sure what to watch but comment below something we should watch!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Old Navy// Flannel- Old Navy// Skirt- Forever 21+//
Necklace- Walmart// Shoes- Target// Bracelet- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan