Free-spirit

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hey all!

Hope you are having a great start to your summer so far! It has definitely been getting a little hotter here in Phoenix. Try not to burn yourself in your own car like I did.


Here is yet another simple boho look. If you hadn't noticed I don't really wear silver jewelry. It isn't that I don't wear it often but I rarely wear it at all. I was digging through my jewelry box untangling a mess of necklaces and found this beautiful piece! I found the earrings as well and just had to make an outfit with them.

Again the boho look is what I was going for with the Wet Seal crochet kimono I am in love with. Also pairing it with fringe booties, and lets not forget my new hat from Forever 21. What is your favorite style you like to dress during the summer?

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori













Dress- Target// Kimono- Wet Seal+// Shoes- Rue 21// Hat- Forever 21
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Bracelets- Kohls// Earrings- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan