3 Summer Looks

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Preppy Summer Look
Hey all!

Sorry for the absence but it has been H.O.T. hot the past few days. I burned myself on my stearing wheel getting into my car after work today! 116 degrees!!!!! So I am going to just hide in my house with a/c.



I have 3 looks I came up with for summer. They are all more casual and nothing fancy. Really focusing on shorts and tank tops because it is hot outside now. These are all looks I would/do wear during summer.

Hope you like them!

Don't forget the giveaway ends on the 20th!!!! Keep entering in and answer all the questions.

xoxo,
Malori




Preppy- I LOVE THE COLORS!!! I wish I was adventurous and wore tons of color and pattern mixed like crazy but I am sure one of you will appreciate this. I love these shorts from old navy with seahorses on them! I don;t usually care for yellow but had to make an exception with this light wash and pairing it with a pink statement necklace really makes all the other colors pop.


Beachy Summer Look

Beachy- I miss the beach so much I couldn't leave out this fun outfit! Just a graphic tee and some lacey shorts to change things up. I added the birks because I really want some and because I think they're the best to walk around in the sand in. I picked this fun swimsuit from Forever 21 and a hat to keep you cool!


Boho Grunge Summer Outfit


Boho Grunge- Flannel will never die. And I found this one to pair with light wash distressed shorts. I love the gladiator sandals that go to the calf or right below the knee cap. I am sure they're a pain to get on and off but they are adorable. I added some dainty gold jewelry nothing too fancy. I am loving wearing hats this summer and this one really completes the ensemble.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan