Birthday Weekend

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I am turning 20 tomorrow!!! So my family and I are going to dinner together at our usual place BJ's. It's kind of a little tradition we have done for the past 5 years. But Monday will be my flight out so tomorrow will be my last night in AZ.


I just finished saying bye again to all my friends. Which is always harder and harder to do. On Wednesday a bunch of friends and I went to Mill Ave in Tempe area which is a little shopping strip mall place. And we also went to Zoolights at the Phoenix Zoo. It was a ton of fun! I haven't been in awhile and the rain let up just in time for us to go walk around and it wasn't too cold.

My friend Rachel and I went to see Joy yesterday and got some Mellow Mushroom. The movie was great and if you haven't gone to see it then please do! Jennifer Lawrence was fabulous and I didn't think that the movie was going to go in that direction but I enjoyed it!

I got the inspiration from one of my favorite blogger Jalynn's look. Click here if you would like to see. She is adorable and I love her outfits she puts together!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Sweater- Forever 21+// Vest- Target// Leggings- Forever 21+//
Booties- DSW// Necklace- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan