It's A New Year

Friday, January 1, 2016

Hey all!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you guys had fun with family and friends at a part or a hangout or if you're like me you just watched movies until the ball dropped. I hope you were all safe out there and had some fun.


I can't believe it is already 2016. Only a week left and I am 20, I'll be finishing my last semester at Cowley this spring, I will be getting my first apartment this summer, and finally in the fall I will start at Kansas State University. I am so excited for all the things that are to come this year. Lots of things are changing and hopefully all for the better! I hope 2016 is a great year for all of you as well.

Today I get to see my best friend Rachel! We are going shopping, seeing Sisters, and getting some food. It is going to be such a great start to the new year!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Maurices// Cardigan- Maurices// Jeans- Forever 21+//
Necklace- Kendra Scott// Booties- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan