All That Opal

Friday, February 5, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! Most of my classes were cancelled and we had no classes at all today. So this week has been pretty good! It's even started to warm up. Just today I drove with the top down but I definitely don't recommend doing that because it is still a little bit too cold.


My roommate's birthday is on Tuesday so next week so we are going to celebrate by going to dinner and then seeing Deadpool for Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see that movie *heart eyes* because Ryan Reynold's and just the humor of it all. Next week I will have a Valentine's Day outfit post for you and some gift ideas and even fun dates!!

This necklace I am wearing has become one of my favorites. I got it a few weekends ago when my roommate and I went to the mall. I have been seeing these necklaces around lately from baublebar and although that's not where I got mine, I still love the opal stones.

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Charlotte Russe+// Cardigan- Old Navy// Jeans- Forever 21+//
Booties- Rue 21// Earrings- Boutique// Necklace- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan