Valentine's Day Outfit

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hey all!

Hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day weekend everybody! I went home with my roommate to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Such good food! And she got to sit on a saddle while we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her :). Then on Saturday we went and took some new blog photos and shopping and saw How To Be Single with Rebel Wilson and Dakota Johnson. It was really good and entertaining. Some of the humor was kind of meh but it was still good fun. I didn't really have any plans for today so my roommate and her bf and I went and saw Deadpool and it was also great! Very vulgar humor though so if you're under 18 please don't take your kid to see it!


My ideal outfit if you're going to a nice place or out with your girlfriends or a fancy date then this is the perfect outfit. A nice sweater thick enough to layer over a flowy dress. I wanted something flirty and delicate so I decided to layer the sweater over my lace dress. Added some leggings because it is still a little chilly out. Then to add to the girly outfit I added a pearl cluster necklace and some of my brown wedge booties to add some height.

I hope you had a special V-Day today!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Sweater- Rue 21+// Dress- Wet Seal+// Leggings- Forever 21+// 
Booties- Rue 21// Necklace- Boutique//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan