Almost There

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! It is crazy to think school is coming to an end in just a few short weeks. I will be receiving my Associates and then on to the next step my Bachelors! I am ready for a change of location and can't wait for some new adventures.

Speaking of adventure's my week has been pretty crazy since finals are coming up I have been slammed with homework and tests. But I got to see an old friend who is getting married soon and I absolutely can't wait. I love wedding season and it is upon us since I will be attending 2 others this summer. I also got to grab dinner with some family this week which was a much needed break from my studies.

Today I put together just something casual to wear to go to the store or go get brunch with friends. I am loving distressed jeans this spring/summer. Don't get me wrong I love shorts but jeans have always been my curvy bodies friend. I couldn't help but layer my light jacket on top with some patterned flats and my favorite Kendra Scott necklace.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan