Transitioning Seasons

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hey all!

So sorry about being absent lately. I got sick recently and hadn't had any inspiration but after some long hours on a Pinterest and catching up on some of my favorite bloggers I finally have got some fun new outfits for you!


I have been looking into some new makeup because I am starting to run out of somethings and my roommate just got this Kat Von D lip creme in this brownish mauve color and I don't even like brown lippies but this one just looks great. And Milani just released some matte lip cremes and I just want them all. Any lip products you have been obsessed yo get your hands on?

I also went on a museum trip to Arkansas yesterday. We went to Crystal Bridges and let me tell you that the building itself is a work of art.



This was what most of the inside and outside looked like. And there was nature trails you could take outside to look at all  the blooming flowers and artwork! Also I couldn't help but take a selfie with all the natural lighting that was in this place. 



Finally here is the outfit I came up with today. I got this gorgeous mauvy colored shirt from Target's plus line collection Ava & Viv. I LOVE what they have been putting out for their spring collection. Plus size clothes at any other store most of the time look frumpy and unflattering but Target has really stepped it up these past few years. I paired it with a white necklace and white jeans. I had to replace the ones that got lipstick on them in the wash from last year.

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Target// Jeans- Charlotte Russe+// Necklace- Walmart//
Booties- Rue 21// Earrings- Charming Charlie



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan