Am I Hip Yet ft. Lovesick

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hey all!

I am back from my little family vacay. I thought I could post while I was at the lake but it turns out I had no wifi! Whoops! So here I am a week late with this post but that's okay just means I have to catch you up on life!


I had such an amazing time in Kansas and being at the lake. My friends surprised me at the airport and I had NO idea they were gonna do that so we went to dinner and then we went glow putt putt and I shot a 65. That's good right? Then we got ice cream and played Pokemon Go. I got to stay with one of my friends so I could finish up my degree requirements for my summer class and turn my stuff in and we ended up going to the fair that was another town over. And it started to rain and you could tell there was a storm coming. All we wanted was fair food but noooo it starts raining on us as soon as we get there. Everyone else had given up and was leaving and you can see us crazy people trying to rush to get a funnel cake.

After a few days of catching up with friends I went down to the lake the rest of the time with family. And we played tons of card games and swam so much. One of my favorites we played was Anomia and we made the adults play and it was such a good time. It was so sad for me to leave and realize I wont be going back for awhile and it makes me miss my friends that much more.

But on a happy note I do have less than 2 weeks left until I move into my beautiful apartment and to start my classes and be busy again! I am excited for the change but Kansas friends and family you will be missed.

I hope you enjoy this outfit I was going for a more hipster 90s vibe. Which has been my more casual look lately. And I love Lovesick has really been catering to that boho 70s/80s look and throwing a dash of 90s and hipster.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Lovesick// Skirt- Lovesick// Sandals- Charlotte Russe//
Necklace- Francescas// Bracelets- Tillys, Boutique//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan