Espresso Yourself

Monday, July 25, 2016

Hey all!

If you couldn't notice I got a small trim a few days ago. Well.. More like 6-7inchs off. My hair was really dead and the blonde was just really unhealthy and frizzy so it was time. I was going to get a trim but found a haircut on Pinterest right before I went in and it was all very impulsive. My new hairstylist Jayme was great and listened to what I wanted and helped me figure out what would be best. So we toned my hair and gave myself a bob! This is the first time I curled it with my pearl wand from NuMe works best.


Also do you love this shirt or what? I think it is so puny and versatile making it easy to dress up or down. I also have been into coffee lately so I totally had an excuse to purchase this shirt. I also am wearing a bracelet my Grandma gave my sister and I the other night. I love it so much it says "She believed she could so she did" it s a quote by R.S. Grey.

I hope you like this outfit I think it is so fun and flirty and perfect for going out with your girls, or on a date/dinner, or to a dressier social event. I love this skirt so much I think it is a staple time everyone needs in their wardrobe. I am eyeing this one at my work that's black and has some scallop cutouts at the bottom. I thought about wearing a statement necklace but I wanted my shirt and skirt to be the focus so I just topped it off with some simple gold jewelry and tan sandals and black crossbody.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Torrid// Skirt- Forever 21+// Sandals- Wet Seal// Purse- DSW//
Bracelet- Boutique// Necklace- Charming Charlie// 

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan