A Wedding Ft. Chic Soul

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hey all!

So this weekend was pretty special and something I have been looking forward to for months. One of my best friends from college got married to her best friend and I had the opportunity to fly out and be there! The wedding was beautiful and she was stunning. I also got to see a ton of friends and surprised them at the dorms I used to live in. It has been one of the best trips I have ever taken and I won't forget it. However I am exhausted and am fighting sleep in the airport I am writing this in.


I had no clue what I wanted to wear to the wedding but knew it would be colder and it's more fall in Kansas than in Arizona. So I found this plus size boutique online and I loved all the clothes on there were perfect for the weather and they are great quality. I am very impressed with the dress I bought so I will have to order some other things from them. Visit them here to see some of their stuff!

I ended up wearing some different shoes and adding leggings because the dress is a tad short and it's windy there. But I love this outfit and I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori






Dress- Chic Soul// Booties- Rue 21// Earrings- Boutique

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan