Casual Season's Change

Friday, October 21, 2016

Hey all!

I am back into my normal routine now and am totally having withdrawals from my trip. I definitely miss all my friends that I made out there and was happy to be at one of my best friends wedding. It was beautiful and the venue was gorgeous. I got to go to a few sporting events with some friends and spent my nights up way too late with some of my best friends. I will never forget that trip and it will always be one of my favorites.


But now it's back to the real world! I can't believe we are already in the middle of the semester and October is almost over. I really want to go to a pumpkin patch so if you know of any goodones let me know! Time is just flying by. And as much as I will it to be it is not cold enough here for me to do fall outfits still so I promise I am working on it! But for now here is a cool outfit that is a great transition to fall if you live in a hot state like I do.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori





Shirt- Torrid// Jeans- Forever 21+// Sandals- Torrid//
 Kimono- Target// Necklace- Target

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan