Fall Spotlight Color: Purple

Monday, September 11, 2017

Hey all!

I feel like every season I end up hanging on a certain color. During Spring it was blush tones, during the summer I wore lots of blue, and for this fall my spotlight color is going to be.... *drum roll*... PURPLE!

I have been wearing it more often since August and buying more shades of purple from a light antique purple, deep wine, and even lilacs. I also just bought this purple blanket scarf that I can't wait to wear.


Today's outfit is centered around this lovely cold shoulder top with ruffle accent on the cold shoulder. I love the purple/pink design and the colors are really bright in person. This shirt is super comfortable and lightweight making it perfect for transitioning seasons as well! Old Navy has been stepping up their blouse/button down shirt game.

My light wash jeans were a no brainer with this fun top. Then adding in my taupe open toe booties give me some height and balance to the ensemble. I paired it with this light purple necklace from Francesca's and the earrings are a small drop-down with cluster crystal at the bottom that is a maroon plum color. Finally, I added this ivory druzy bracelet from Charming Charlie. I have recently fallen back in love with their jewelry specifically their semi precious stones are gorgeous!

Hope you liked this look! Can't wait to showcase more purple themed looks.

xoxo,
Malori











Shirt- Old Navy+// Jeans- Rue 21+// Booties- Old Navy//
Necklace/Earrings- Francesca's// Bracelet- Charming Charlie//

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan