I HAVE MOVED!

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hey all!

WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW WEBSITE!

awalkthroughmycloset.com

This has been something I have been thinking about for over a year now. I noticed this summer that I wasn't getting the views I normally get while I was using Blogger. I thought it was weird and I have been promoting my blog and networking and growing but my blog itself its views were going down. That's when I knew it was time to get some help.

I knew that I wanted to change to a different website URL but I wanted to find a good hosting site. I had gotten a few bloggers telling me that their website had crashed through blogger and had lost everything. I really didn't want that to happen to me. I asked around and heard about many hosting sites. I found SiteGround and it is super affordable and they helped me do everything. Starting my Wordpress account and transferring EVERYTHING over to this blog. They were incredibly helpful.

So here we are guys! I will be posting on my new domain here from now on.

Thank you so much to all the people still here and reading 4 years later after making this change and growing with me. I appreciate all of you readers more than you know.

Here is to some new beginnings and a new post this Friday on my new site ;)

xoxo,
Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan