4 Tips On How I Transition Seasons

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hey all!

It is officially September. I have broken out my fall candles/sprays and even ordered a new blanket scarf. Even though it's still in the 90s here in AZ and probably won't be cooling down until end of October, it doesn't mean I can't cheat the system! Even though it is still rather hot here I usually cheat and wear summer items with my fall items until I can fully transition into cardigans, boots, and sweaters. Here are just a few tips I find helpful:


1) I still am wearing my espadrilles with this outfit so my feet are covered but also have some toes poking out to get some air. I haven't shown off these espadrilles all summer and this outfit was perfect to pair them with. You could also wear open toe booties too are great options for changing seasons. Anything that halfway covers your foot is good just so you have some breathing room.

2) Instead of a cardigan, I opted for a distressed jean jacket! This one has been my favorite, plus it is cropped and I find jackets that are more cropped flatter me better and give me a shape. Jean jackets are also a classic staple in any season. Perfect to add as a layering accessory to any outfit!

3) Keeping some type of lighter material in your transition pieces is going to be key to survive wanting to break out your fall clothes. Especially if you're like me and live in a hot state. My blouse is a very thin material and super breathable. Plus its mustard, maroon accents, & floral pattern, perfect for Fall! I got to break out my suede button-down skirt again! Which again suede is a fall and it's not too heavy, perfect to transition in.

4) Lastly, I do small dainty jewelry because I find the more statement necklaces I wear in the summer the faster they tarnish since you are sweating a lot. Plus who doesn't love small delicate jewelry? I opted for a simple bar and gold earrings that are both very light. But I did add some bracelets to make it a fun arm party. :)

I hope these tips were helpful for you!

xoxo,
Malori












Shirt- Torrid// Skirt- Lovesick// Jacket- Rue 21+//
Shoes- Target// Necklace/Earrings- Francesca's// Bracelets- gift, Amazon, Torrid//

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan