Dorm Room Decorating Ideas

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hey all!

I have been thinking a bunch about college recently and have made a boar on Pinterest. You know you're thinking a lot about something when you start pinning and can't stop!:

So I have been obsessed with this bed set that is chevron and adding some simple details like the pillows and artwork. I also am totally going to take photos during the summer (Polaroids) and take a piece of string and little clips to hang the photos above my bed! I think its a super cute detail. I'll also be taking a framed "M", that will be signed by family and friends, to hang up in my room.

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

MaloriDorm Room Decorating Ideas
 
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan