Lace Dress + Military Jacket

Tuesday, February 4, 2014


Hey all!

I hope your week is off to a great start. I know mine hasn't since I have been sick since this weekend... Which really stinks because I was sick just like this around the end I December. I missed a bunch of school days. It was pretty bad.

I was still sick during finals week too and I couldn't miss any more days. Totally blows because I couldn't focus during any of the tests.

Anyways I am soooooo obsessed with this dress. Not even funny how gorgeous it is. Got it from Forever 21! And it's a a-line, skater dress, etc whatever you want to call it. And guess who saw their shadow!!!!!!! That's right we get some more winter in AZ. Which is great because I can wear this bad boy some more.

P.s. Just a little severer that I will be wearing this dress for my senior photos! Which I CANNOT wait to post about! Terah Lake is doing mine so totally check her out!

Enjoy!
Xoxo, 

Malori 





*Ignore my super chapped lips and shiny face.. Been using my maybelline baby lips in Cherry Me Red!



Dress- Forever 21+// Jacket- Forever 21+// Leggings- H&M//
Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Tilly's// Earrings- Pacsun
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan