Valentine Day Outfit

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Day Outfit

Hey all! 

Hopeing you all have a happy Valentine's Day! Even if you don't have a special someone to celebrate with make some plans with a friend to see a movie or a "girls forever alone night" ;) haha

I am wearing something like this outfit tomorrow and am actually excited for Valentine's day because so many movies are coming out during the weekend that look SO good. And let's not forget Twisted's new season and PLL's amazing episode!! 

On a different note.. I got my senior photos done on Monday and they were so much fun I loved the experience. I went for a Urban shoot down in Tempe. Lied my photographer Terah Lake. Se was so much fun and showed me some of the photos she took and thy all looked just beautiful. Can't wait to post some of them up here! I'll share some tips for choosing what to wear during photo shoots too. 

Happy V-Day!
Xoxo,

Malori
 
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan