Smell The Roses

Sunday, February 9, 2014


Hey all!

So this past month is gone and I can't believe valentines day is coming up.. This Friday I think? 

But a lot of great things are to come! On Monday I have my senior photos which I am SOOO excited for and can't wait to share with you what they look like and what I wear! :) I also have winter drumline competitions every Saturday which will be different. Then at the end of Feburary I have Choir Tour in California where we will be seeing Music Man, going to Disneyland, and performing at a local high school!!

Here is a simple outfit I put together for just a Sunday out and about! I have a few things to get for my photo shoot and needed something easy to wear and shop in. 

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori 




Sweater- Target// Leggings- Forever 21+// Booties- American Eagle//
Necklace- boutique in San Fran// Earrings- Kohls
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan