The Stone Path

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hey all!

Yesterday my mom, brother, and I got tired of being cooped up in the house so we decided to go take some blog photos somewhere nice! here is this place in Scottsdale near my church called DC Ranch. And lots of people take senior photos over there because it has a rustic vibe and has lots of stairs, pebble walls, and very urban theme.


After that we decided to go to Dave and Busters to go eat some late lunch and play some games. I haven't played games up there in so long. IT was really rather a fun day. My favorite game is skeeball. One of the classics! But the have this new one which is a big connect 4 game and my mom and I got a kick out of that.

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Old Navy// Vest- Kohls// Jeans- Forever 21+//
Booties- DSW// Scarf- Brina Box//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan