Olive & Lace Trimmings

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hey all!

First off I am so excited to finally break out these wedges from Francesca's today!! They are my favorite spring time dressy shoe. And these earrings and necklace paired together? Absolutely gorgeous.


This weekend and week have been crazy busy! The show started this week and not only that but I also had an ambassador event and then finally were doing a workshop for choir! It's been a little long but I got to go to dinner with friends and then on Monday my best friend Abby and I grabbed some food and caught up!

I also can't wait to go home and celebrate my brother and mom's birthday! And to start tanning by the pool. I am really looking forward to some sun and shorts weather!

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Dress- Wet Seal+// Jacket- Charlotte Russe// Wedges- Francesca's//
Necklace- Rue 21// Earrings- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan