First Day of Spring

Sunday, March 20, 2016

First Day of SpringHey all!

Today is officially the first day of spring! How exciting that I can finally wear tank tops and shorts again. Plus getting a tan by the pool and watching the flowers bloom is a huge plus.


I am finally back at school. And I have to say it isn't very springy in Kansas. Woke up and it was in the 50s. No thank you, I miss my sunshine and poolside. I am sad that spring break went by so fast but ready to finish off the semester strong.

I absolutely love this outfit. I have been eyeing this dress from Forever 21. It is flowy, dainty, and floral. Perfect for spring or even Easter coming up next weekend. I added a fun statement necklace and dainty gold jewelry. Finally finishing off with some chunky nude heels.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan