Spring In The Midwest

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are enjoying your spring break! I know my roommate and I are! We got back in time to celebrate my mom's birthday on Saturday and it was a blast. Then we had to rest the next day because we were pretty tuckered out. On Monday I took the family to the mall and then we tanned by the pool for a bit.


Then on Tuesday we got up early and decided to go to the Zoo and my little brother got to ride a camel. Note to self tough don't wear new shoes because I got a blister on the bottom of my toe and those are the worst. Finally yesterday my mom treated my roommate and I to manicures, and today we went and toured the Herberger Theater and saw a show!

Overall it was so nice to be home and get some rest from school. This week was much needed and I am glad I got to spend it with my lovely roommate.

Hope you enjoy this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori






Shirt- Charlotte Russe+// Leggings- Forever 21+// 
Booties- Rue 21// Necklace- Boutique//

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan