Take Me Home

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hey all!

Tomorrow officially starts my spring break! This is a much needed break after such a long semester. Even though we're a few months in it has just felt so long. So I am completely excited for some pool time and some sun time. It is time to start getting a tan, go on a hike, watch the pretty sunsets, and stay up late with friends!


Although it is officially spring I had to put this outfit out there before it was too late because this became my FAVORITE scarf during the winter. It is the fluffiest, softest, and biggest scarf I owned. So I just made a simple outfit with it to keep me warm. I have that red/green/brown blanket scarf and I knew I wanted another but couldn't decide and I saw this red one and just fell in love!

I hope you guys have a wonderful break and be safe!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Old Navy// Scarf- Cali Boutique// Jeans- Forever 21//
Booties- Rue 21//

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan