Updated Office Space

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hey all!

This post has been a project of mine all summer. I had moved home and wanted to make sure that my office space in my room was just right and organized. I finally have something that is a cheap solution if you're like me, a college student and in between needing an office space and a desk to do your homework, you need something that is affordable but also stylish!

Obviously, I don't have oodles of money to revamp my office space. So I opted for this wonderful thing called the dollar section at Target. I also have some items from Marshalls, Francesca's, Joanne's, etc. Money is stressful and you definitely don't need to break the bank just to get your desk area organized the way you want or if you need to redo a room in your house Earnest can help you! They are great to lean on if you need to do something quick and fast they provide personal loans at a low-interest rate. That way you can get what you need to finish that project your significant other has been nagging you about.

My overall budget to redecorate my room/office area was to not spend more than $150-$200. I ended up repainting which took a good chunk from that budget. But it is well worth it since now my room looks a lot more crisp, clean, & grown up. I also played with lots of colored decors to bounce off my walls. I stuck to my usual theme or gold, pink, gray, mint, and now purple. I recycled some of my old items from my apartment & made them work for my space.

 I got this acrylic file folder system from the container store for $10. The lamp is $5 from Target same as the cute file folders! I have these two multi colored designed organizers on top of my desk that were probably $20 total, the one on the left houses my school year items and the one on the right has the year before's textbooks I actually liked. The pencil holder was about $3 plus all of the pencils and such inside were $2-$4. My little succulent is a catch all for change or rings, that was about $8. I reused my gold coasters I got from Marshalls for about $12. I found this super cute stapler from Target for $5 and yes it does work!

The corkboard and octagons are also from Target I got for about $15 and $5. My paddle is obviously was a gift made for me but I think it is from Joanne's for like $15 (in case you're someones Big and are looking for them!) The purple water color quote was also a gift but that canvas you can get from Joanne's for probably $15. The pineapple I got at a fair it was about $30. All the photos you see I printed for free through Parabopress.com. The vase & candle are from Francesca's as well for about $12 & $15. Finally, I got the frames for my degree, and photos from Target they were $10 each.

I know I gave a lot of information but I loved doing this project so much! I am happy with how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it too!

xoxo,
Malori













1 comment:

  1. I really love the way you decorated and it looks so beautiful and fun I see this type of decoration and people pour their whole wallets into it glad you made such beauty on a budget

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan