Skater Skirts & Senior Pictures

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why hello there!

Saturday is my senior portraits and I figured I would experiment with outfits to find the right few for my pictures. I will be looking back at these photos for years so I want to make the right decision.

I found one of my old chambray shirts from Forever 21+ and this new skater skirt I got from there too. Paired it with my new jewelry from a boutique in San Fran and some leopard pointed toe flats! After I put it on it was definitely going on my list of outfit contenders for the pictures.

One of the things I things I think of when I am taking pictures or going to get portraits done is prints. I always used to think stripes were where it's at when getting school pictures. Totally wrong. The camera focuses on that pattern. I have learned that patterns make you either look bigger than you are or give you a weird shape on camera. At least this is what I have picked up over the years. So instead I like to do neutral colors or just solid shirts and bottoms so then the camera doesn't focus in on the pattern making you look huge. Instead I try to dress up the outfit or complete it with jewelry or a patterned shoe!









Shirt/Skirt: Forever 21+// Shoes: Charlotte Russe//  Necklace/Earrings: Boutique in San Fran//
Ring: Torrid


Hopefully you enjoy these photos! More to come! Go like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter! I post every time there is something new on the blog!

xoxo,

Malori





4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy bitch can swallow my cum

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cocksucker can barely button her shirt with those big tits of hers, makes me blow my load

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan