Days 3,4, & 5: San Fran Fashion

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello there!

Day 3:

This was my third day in San Francisco and we decided to walk around Pier 39. We did a little shopping and sightseeing later in the day.

After the pier we went to the aquatic center and we saw all sorts of different fish and even some otters!

Finally we drove past the baseball stadium and saw Coit Tower.



Found this cute fedora (I have been looking for forever) and the scarf.



My sister found this american flag beanie!







I saw the Academy of Art's building why I was there!!




Cool view of the city on our way up to Coit Tower.






China Town.




Baseball stadium.

It was pretty cold in the morning so I chose jeans and long sleeve shirt. We walked the WHOLE day so I wore my converse. I put on a vest to make the look more complete!

Shirt- H&M// Jeans- Old Navy// Vest- Charlotte Russe// Shoes- DSW//
Hat/Scarf- Boutique
Day 4:

The next day we drove across the bridge, which was mighty foggy.. everyday. We decided to go to Muir Woods.

Most of the trees there were 2000 years old. It was amazing and it just smelled so good!

Coming back down we saw that the fog had FINALLY lifted from the bridge. We decided to find a good spot to get some pictures of my family with the bridge in the background. The view was spectacular. Really the whole trip all the views were amazing anywhere you looked.





My brother and mom.





The other day it started to get really hot and I actually wished I had put on shorts. So I decided the next day I would wear warmer clothes. Which really worked out since I I didn't have any other jeans or longer shirts. I chose my new shorts from Forever 21+ and a sleeveless shirt in case I got warmer. I bought this other scarf from a boutique and put it on and thought it looked adorable and California appropriate.

Shirt/Shorts- Forever 21+// Sweater- H&M // Shoes- DSW//
Scarf- Boutique 

Day 5:

I couldn't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed. But this trip was a lot of fun with my family and something I'd love to in the future. 

For our last day we decided to just drive around and just look at the sites we missed. 







My brother sitting on a wave.


I got my inspiration for my last day outfit from my late night Pinterest scrolling and thought it was perfect!

via Pinterest

Outfit:
Shirt- Target
Shorts- Forever 21+
Sweater- H&M
Shoes- Target
Fedora- Boutique

Wednesday I will be back from my camp to do another post! Thank you for reading and don't forget to go like my facebook page and follow the blog! Leave some comments I'd love to know what you think.

xoxo,
Malori









No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan