Winter Break

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hey all!

Sorry I know it has been awhile but these past two weeks have been insanely hectic. I have had final projects, papers, exams, ect and THEN finally I took my last final and played my jury piece. I am officially done with my first semester of my Sophomore year. And man it was hard. I don't think I have ever had so many finals and projects due last minute before the semester ended.


None the less my flight is tomorrow night! I am so excited to just see my parents, my sister & brother, my grandma, and my pups. I have missed them all soooooooo much. This break is much needed to relieve all the stress and headaches and finally just have some quality time with friends and family during the holidays.

For this outfit I really loved this hat from Rue 21 and it just screamed fall. I got this cardigan to go with it because I didn't really have much to pair my hat with but this works perfect! And I am wearing a shirt dress which I LOVE. I got it from Old Navy and it is so soft and fits like a glove.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori Clark







Dress- Old Navy// Cardigan- Rue 21+// Leggings- Forever 21+//
Booties- Rue 21// Necklace- Kendra Scott// Hat- Rue 21

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan