New Year New Blanket Scarf

Monday, January 2, 2017


Hey all!

Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone had a safe and fun time the other night because I know I did. One of my longtime friends and I got all dressed up and went to dinner. Which was so good I had this shrimp stuffed with lobster and mashed potatoes. After that we went back to her house to celebrate with her mom. Then we went to a few parties and just had the best time with the people there playing games, dancing, and watching the ball drop. I had such a great time and I am so excited for this new year!


I have been waiting to post these photos ever since my sister took them. She did such a great job. I have been wearing this scarf nonstop all winter break and will not apologize for it. This outfit is very minimilist and simple. I sticked to making the scarf the focus and having black outfit background with gold jewelry accents. These brown booties also have been my go to with this scarf. Overall I am just in love with this outfit.

I actually got this scarf from Screaming Owl and their site is really cute because you can do a solo scarf or you can do matching scarf with your friend as a gift or one for your daughter if you wanna match with her. The scarf is long and thick and the material is soooo soft so it has definitely been keeping me warm. Winter break is almost over for me since this is my last week and I am sad I won't have my sister's photography skills! Just kidding I will miss her and my family and then it's back to the real world.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Dress- Rue 21+// Tights- Target// Booties- 
Scarf- Screaming Owl// Necklace- Francescas// Bracelets- Amazon, Boutique

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan