Cobalt & Bows

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hey all! 

So my initial reaction for the day wen I walked outside... It's hot. IT IS SO HOT. A scarf was not the right choice for the day.

 But I do not wear this one enough. Probably because I don't have a lot of cobalt or blue's in my closet. I have only worn this scarf about 4 times maybe? And I got it last summer in San Francisco at this tattoo parlor. It is literally so soft and gorgeous. I love the feathers all over the scarf and that that it has different shades of blue including the cobalt!!! I had to pair the scarf with my favorite shirt from Stylzoo and my new skirt that I will be reviewing from Wet Seal soon.

 I also can not wait to see my sister because she comes home from camp today! I also get to close at work for the first time tonight. That will be fun because I have been told that people come in in the last hour to 30 minutes before we close.

Hope you enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- C/o Stylzoo// Skirt- Wet Seal// Shoes- Target// Purse- Charming Charlie// Watch- Fossil// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Scarf- Boutique in San Fran

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan