Let's Polka

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hey all! 

An update on work: STILL LOVING IT! I love all the people I work with and the environment. Everyone is so friendly and nice and that is so comforting to me because when I mess up I don't get scolded I get told the good/bad of what I did in a positive way. Everyone makes each other perform better. AHH I just love it. I also got to learn cash register which was pretty fun. I am still learning but its a blast. 

I also just realized that it is the 21st of June. Wow time flies. Move in day for school is August 11th and classes start the 16th. It's crazy to me that school will be starting soon and I hate to think of the small amount of time I have left with friends. A lot of my friends are a year or two younger than me so leaving for college, to Kansas no less, is the hardest thing I have done. Not to mention my crazy family and how much I will miss my siblings and parents. But then again it isn't as hot there and I can wear fall clothes all I want :). 

Although, I am very much enjoying my casual clothing style this summer. Here is a yet again super casual look. Guys I swear I haven't been doing it on purpose I just have been enjoying being a bit more casual and not dressing up. Well I guess where would I even dress up to? Anyway I think this outfit is perfect for anyone. White distressed jeans and a cool printed button down is perfect for summer. I wore a blue with white polka-dots shirt because I wanted something with a print but nothing too overpowering. Then I added gold shoes and jewelry to finish off the outfit.

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori
















Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- Old Navy// Purse- Target// Bracelet- Target// Sunnies- Wet Seal// Earrings- Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan