The Summer Chop

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hey all! 

So I bet ya'll have figured out that I got the typical summer chop. It was definitely a 'need to do' after not cutting it and letting it grow out all year. Here is a picture of my hair the beginning of the year:


 Here is my hair at the end of the year! Wow it grew a lot. But unfortunately it was really unhealthy after my ombre, and not cutting the dead ends for a long amount of time.


 And here it is now! I am very happy with my little layered bob I have. It is very me. :) My hair is so versatile now I can straighten and curl it in no time!


If you're thinking of getting a summer chop I definitely recommend! You will feel 10x better getting all the dead hair off your shoulders. Here are some cuts that are perfect for summer this season. 


1) The wavy bob is perfect for the casual person who jut spritz some beach spray in their hair and calls it good. It is definitely manageable and easy to put up during the summer heat.


2) Can we talk about Jennifer Lawrence and all her glory. AH. Love that girl. Anyway her pixie is just to die for. Too perfect if you want something layered and chic and completely different.

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,
Malori

Facebook- A Walk Through My Closet
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan